Go Walkabout are the pioneers of one way travel insurance and have been covering one way travel since 2000.
Cover for one way travel is available under either the Emigration Silver or Emigration Gold policy.
Both policies are designed to offer travellers comprehensive and essential cover for both one-way journeys and for a period of time whilst they settle into their new home, and make more permanent insurance arrangements. Unlike some Emigration policies, our benefits extend beyond arrival or check-in, for a chosen period of time. Our insurance provides a useful ‘breathing space’ whilst you settle in to your new home. It can also cover you if you are going to be doing some travelling before you arrive at your final destination.
One Way Emigration Summary
- Minimum of £5 million Emergency medical cover.
- Cover for up to 31 days after arrival at destination country.
- Unforeseen Cancellation of trip covered up to £3,000.
- Personal possessions covered up to £1,500.
To get a One Way quote enter your details in the attached form.
Our specialist Working Holiday policy will cover your work and travel plans if you plan to undertake paid or voluntary work for all or part of your time away from the UK. Allowing you peace of mind that your medical costs (and potential repatriation back to the UK) would be covered if you suffer an injury at work or in your leisure time, alongside all of the other benefits of comprehensive travel insurance cover.
Working Holiday Summary
- Covers you to do a wide range of jobs whilst away – make sure that you choose the right Work Pack for your plans. We offer 4 work pack levels.
- Can cover you to be away from the UK for up to 2 years.
- Allows unlimited amounts of return trips back to the UK.
- Has the comprehensive benefits of a standard travel insurance policy, whilst also covering you to work.
Work Pack Levels
- Pack 1(included in your quote as standard) – TEFL Teacher, Farm Labourer with no use of machinery or contact with livestock, Au Pair, Fruit picking without using machinery, Working at an Animal Sanctuary with Domestic or Farm Animals.
- Pack 2 – Farm labourer with the use of a tractor, machinery or contact with livestock, Sports Coach, Veterinarian or Veterinary Nurse working with Domestic or Farm Animals, Dancer, Working at an Elephant Sanctuary.
- Pack 3– Car Mechanic, Horse Riding Instructor, Pool Lifeguard, Nurse.
- Pack 4– Veterinarian or Veterinary Nurse working with Wild Animals, Electrician, Plumber, Working in an Animal Sanctuary with Wild Animals.
To get your Working Holiday quote please fill in the attached form.
We can only offer travel insurance to travellers who are residents of the United Kingdom. You must have a permanent residential address in the United Kingdom and unrestricted right of entry to the United Kingdom. We can only offer cover for trips starting in the UK which have yet to commence.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
Your policies may not cover claims arising from your pre-existing medical conditions so you need to tell us of anything you know that is likely to affect our acceptance of your cover
Go Walkabout Travel Insurance’s mission is to provide high quality insurance cover, at affordable premiums, to travellers resident in the UK. We are proud and passionate about our product and the personal and professional level of our service to our customers. It is our objective to give our customers the peace of mind that their travel insurance needs have been met.