Everything to double check, and have ready before you leave!
- Renew passports
- Confirm valid visa
- Redirect mail
- Unsubscribe from unwanted services
- Organise shipping and pet transport
- Sell, donate or start to pack your belongings
- Collect school and medical records
- Confirm your flights, accommodation, and transport
- Organise medication if required
- Notify change of address to banks etc.
- Transfer money to foreign exchange
- Set up bank account
- Set up Tax File Number
- Organise Super account
- Fill out Medicare forms
- Disconnect power, electricity, water
If you can think of anything else to add to this checklist, please contact Tullie at email@example.com
Don’t forget to bring you hand luggage for the journey over! Whether via boat or plane, these are some of the things you’ll be required to bring:
- A day’s worth of clean clothes
- 1 Week’s worth of your regular medication! (Important!)
- Phone Chargers and Phone
- Tooth brush and tooth paste.
- Entertainment. ( A good book is always a great idea!)
- Your tickets.
- Visa’s and other important documents.
- Australian dollars. (Cash!)
- If travelling with kids, don’t forget some toys!