Projects are critical components of an organisation’s business strategy so their success has great influence over organisational performance. The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice will give you the broad range of skills required to plan, lead and execute the end-to-end delivery of your organisation’s projects.
Take the lead with confidence on your next project with this nationally recognised qualification. Guided by the best practice principles outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have projects leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
- Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as a Project Administrator or Project Manager. Previous graduates of this program have gone on to roles ranging from clerical and administrative roles to professional and management roles across a wide variety of industries including Construction, Public Administration and Safety as well as Professional, Scientific and Technical Services.
- Recognition of Prior Learning available upon request
- Online & Blended Delivery
- Assessments, Exams, Zoom Sessions and Case Studies
- Your course can commence as soon as you enrol
- The course price varies depending on a few factors. Citizenship, prior study, credit transfers and RPL will all affect the overall price.