Does your employer require you to have this qualification, or have you worked in the industry and would like to gain a higher qualification? This can be achieved prior to arriving in Australia, which can enable you to get a more desirable position.
Holding an Australian qualification could be the difference when competing for a job.
Consider studying the Diploma of Marketing Communications if you wish to acquire the knowledge and performance skills in marketing and communication disciplines across a variety of industry sectors.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in managing human resources across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- Compliance Staff / Manager
- Business Owner
- Project Manager
- Senior Manager
- Office Manager
- Recognition of Prior Learning available upon request
- Online Delivery
- Online & Blended Delivery
- Assessments, Exams, Zoom Sessions and Case Studies
- Your course can commence as soon as you enrol
- The course price varies depending on a few factors. Prior study, credit transfers and RPL will all affect the overall price.