With the latest theories and practical approaches to leadership and management, the Diploma of Leadership and Management is a nationally recognised business qualification designed to help plan, execute and evaluate your own work and the work of your team.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources.
- Team Leader
- Sales Manager
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Workplace Supervisor
- Workshop Foreman
- Recognition of Prior Learning available upon request
- Online & Blended Delivery
- Assessments, Exams, Zoom Sessions and Case Studies
- Your course can commence as soon as you enrol
- The course price varies depending on a few factors. Prior study, credit transfers and RPL will all affect the overall price.